- As requested by superintendents, the radius of throw is a versatile 18′ to 55′ (5,5 m-16,8 m), for irrigating tight areas
- Built to withstand golf course irrigation system water pressure; operates at pressure from 60 to 90 psi (4,1-6,2 bars), and can sustain up to 100 psi (6,9 bars)
- Both full- and part-circle operation are incorporated into each unit, requiring only one head for all irrigation needs
- Adjustable left and right side trips allow for easy installation, without turning the case
- The Rain Bird® Memory Arc® feature returns the rotor to its original arc setting when it has been forcibly turned beyond the trip points of the set arc
- Nozzle pop-up height of 3.25″ (8,3 cm) from top of the case to the center of the nozzle clears the taller grasses
- Unique nozzle design, interchangeable without special tools, distributes water evenly, with less sensitivity to water pressure
- Now available with high flow, matched precipitation rate nozzles!
- Fully top serviceable, eliminating the need to dig in order to perform maintenance
- Solid design and construction guarantee (with a five-year warranty when installed in conjunction with a Rain Bird swing joint), for a significantly longer life span than commercial-grade products
- Available in block (with SEAL-A-MATIC™ device) models
- Inlet threads available in 1″ ACME
- Water-lubricated gear drive eliminates loss of lubrication and water contamination due to leakage
- Self-adjusting turbine stator allows for nozzle replacement without other adjustment requirements.